- Faculty & Staff
- Associate's Degree Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Career and Professional Development Courses
- Certificate Programs
- Continuing Education and Professional Studies (CEPS)
- Doctoral Degree Programs
- Education Specialist
- Hispanic/Latino Initiative
- Master's Degree Programs
- Office of Workforce Development
- Contact Us
Office of Workforce Development
For Individuals: Develop and enhance individualized skills and trades.
For Employers: Create personalized face-to-face, hybrid and online programs to meet organizational needs.
If you want to acquire a new skill or knowledge for career and professional development or personal enrichment, then enroll now in our online interactive non-credit courses or certificates. A wide range of courses are offered in a variety of topics. All of our courses include expert instructors.
Current courses being offered:
March 18 - May 10, 2019