Continuing Education and Professional Studies (CEPS)
Continuing Education and Professional Studies (CEPS), located at Hampton University in Virginia, serves working adults, ages 18 and over. CEPS allows students to earn certificates, Associates, and Bachelors’ degrees, through traditional and accelerated learning programs at an affordable price, without sacrificing educational quality.
CEPS’s adult education and evening programs (accredited by SACS Commission on Colleges), are carefully developed to meet the needs of busy professionals who are juggling heavy workloads, family life, and community commitments. By providing a stimulating learning environment, small classes, instructors who are professionals in their fields and a year-round calendar consisting of five 9-week sessions, CEPS is well suited for all requiring a flexible and affordable option for continuing education.
Click here to Apply online now!
CEPS Program Offerings
Bachelor Degree Program
- Business Management (B.S.)
- General Studies (B.A.)
- Paralegal Studies (B.A.)
- Public Safety (B.S.)
- Public Safety (B.S.) - Fire Administration Concentration
- Public Safety (B.S.) - Emergency and Disaster Management Concentration
- Public Safety (B.S.) - Criminal Justice Concentration
- Public Safety (B.S.) - Emergency Medical Systems Concentration
- Systems Organization and Management - Human Resource Management Concentration (B.S.)