Welcome to the Hampton University University College
University College, formerly College of Education and
Continuing Studies, is comprised of five divisions: the Accelerated
Evening Program (AEP), Hampton University Online (HU Online),
OSHER Lifelong Learning Institute, the Hispanic/Latino Initiative, and the Office of Military Affairs.
- The Accelerated Evening Program (AEP) serves working adults aged 21 and above, and allows students to earn certificates, associates and bachelor degrees at an affordable price. Classes meet year-round, one night per week, and are currently offered in nine-week accelerated sessions.
- Hampton University Online (HU Online) is the web-based virtual campus of Hampton University that also allows students to study online anytime to earn a Certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degrees in a range of degree program offerings.
- OSHER Lifelong Learning Institute is a membership-driven organization which offers a variety of non-credit courses to mature adults 50 and older, who want to improve their skills, explore new ideas, and interact with interesting peers in their community.
- The Hispanic/Latino Initiative has been designed to meet the academic and professional needs of the Hispanic/Latino community. Our bilingual staff is ready to assist students as they look to Hampton University-University College to further their education.
- The Office of Military Affairs is a “one stop” resource offering comprehensive academic, career, and workforce services for all military-related students. On-campus students can utilize the Veteran’s Lounge- a dedicated space for leisure or study. Online active duty/reservists, veterans, spouses and dependents have access to the Military Hub located in Blackboard.